Plumber's Creed Plumber's Creed

Interesting style and great flow! Planned on playing just one level and stayed for the whole thing!

Human Chop Human Chop

Beautiful.

Go Farm IV Go Farm IV

boring. :/ You need more gameplay other than just click on everything. If that is what you think people want to play you should try and take a step back and seriously play some games you enjoy. See what makes you happy about it. If its just a bunch of clicking than try to wrap it up in a flashier and nicer package. Everything looks so brown. I know grass comes later but honestly I don't even want to spend that much of my time. Hope this helps, I don't mean any offense - just hope you the best of luck and keep working at it!

Tofu Ninja Tofu Ninja

glitched out on the boss fight - game needs optimization. The level layout was very reminiscent of nes-snes classics but the gameplay wasn't tight enough and there were many furious moments due to controls not responding ( shooting while jumping seemed kind of glitchy )

Sasha Grey vs Russian sci Sasha Grey vs Russian sci

dumb. lol this makes no sense - hopefully you are still just learning to make games in which case - keep up the learning and please think of actual gameplay ideas next time!

Messi's Halloween Shootou Messi's Halloween Shootou

Interesting game - lol love the Halloween theme but it was a bit glitchy for me - got the goalie stuck in the left most post and was able to just wait to nab pumpkin guy! :3

Siegius Arena Siegius Arena

Great feel and theme to the game! It feels like a demo to something greater - a gladiator mmo? :}
Also love the polish - this title has a mirror shine!

Crash Waterski Crash Waterski

Glitchy, unresponsive, unfun, and just generally low quality :/ The only reason I'm giving this a one is the Crash Bandicoot music which I'm pretty sure is owned by Sony or Naughty Dog... I had high hopes for this and it was a huge waste of time. X/

Back to the Cubeture 1 Back to the Cubeture 1

Fun! Love everything about this :]

Nuclear Plant Nuclear Plant

Awesome mechanics that tell the story better than any writing could ever have attempted to say. Badass graphics, sound, music and theme! After playing through it the first time I decided to first spend all my time on research then cash - accuracy and plant and a lil health boost armed with the sniper it took me to the end until i hit that $10,000! Great feeling all kickass with that Gatling! Looking forward to a possible sequel! ;D Speed run - 2 days 3 hours 45 min.