View Profile ChillWizardGames

22 Movie Reviews

Great style and illustration as always. Sad it was so short and the lack of a story was also missed.
Looking forward to more shorts!

Adammass responds:

Thanks man, this was just a quick one, maybe a story will come out of it, not sure yet.

Twas very good :]

Esquirebob responds:

Aw thanks :D

wtf was that!? Whatever it was, I loved it!

13 Game Reviews

Interesting style and great flow! Planned on playing just one level and stayed for the whole thing!

Beautiful.

boring. :/ You need more gameplay other than just click on everything. If that is what you think people want to play you should try and take a step back and seriously play some games you enjoy. See what makes you happy about it. If its just a bunch of clicking than try to wrap it up in a flashier and nicer package. Everything looks so brown. I know grass comes later but honestly I don't even want to spend that much of my time. Hope this helps, I don't mean any offense - just hope you the best of luck and keep working at it!

4 Audio Reviews

Great stuff as always :]

Great song - your synth and guitar bits sounded really badass. I feel as though this was just dying for some serious bass! Your treble is nice but the bass is severely lacking. :/

Respect :]

1 Art Review

This should be a shirt - An awesomely controversial shirt! XD

Hi my name is Jonai, Creative Director of Chill Wizard Games. I strive to explore innovative and engrossing experiences. I've worked on Flash but I prefer working in Unity now. I'm currently digitizing my newest card game - The Millionaires' Club!

n/a, Male